guilde "Acid" Index du Forum

guilde "Acid" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Matt Le Tissier's World Cup highlights: Lionel Messi, Harry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde "Acid" Index du Forum -> Guilde Acid Interne -> La taverne !!!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
XP du champion: 16
Moymoyenne du championenne de points: 0
moyenne du championMoyenne de points: 0
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Matt Le Tissier's World Cup highlights: Lionel Messi, Harry Répondre en citant

Matt Le Tissier's World Cup highlights: Lionel Messi, Harry Kane and more

maxbet Matt Le Tissier reviews the World Cup so far, including his best goal, best player, best moment and much more.The group stages presented a plethora of breathtaking moments - from Cristiano Ronaldo's hat-trick in Spain and Portugal's 3-3 draw to Harry Kane's goal-fest and Germany's shock exit.

Best Player: Harry Kane
Harry Kane has to be player of the tournament for me so far. With five goals so far in Russia you can't look any further than him. I think he's had a sensational World Cup debut, you couldn't have asked for any more. He's been so important so far.

England's (second) best player: Kieran Trippier
Obviously it just has to be Kane, but if you're looking for an alternative I think Kieran Trippier has been the next best, his delivery has been very good with his deliveries keen to England's success so far.

Best Goal: Nacho's stunner for Spain
The one I really liked was Nacho's against Spain. The goal was brilliant and it's not often you see a full-back produce a moment like that. maxbet

Best moment so far: Messi's magic vs Nigeria
The one that got me out of my seat was Lionel Messi's against Nigeria. The way he took it down and finished with his weaker foot was fantastic.You want to see the best players produce their best and the Messi moment was absolutely brilliant, he stepped up when it really counted and it was one that really got me out of my seat.

Game of the tournament: Spain v Portugal
The England versus Panama game was a personal highlight, but that's probably for selfish reasons, so I don't think you can look any further than Spain's 3-3 draw with Portugal.Two very evenly matched teams going at each other with moments of brilliance. For me, that was the best game. maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde "Acid" Index du Forum -> Guilde Acid Interne -> La taverne !!!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange